In accordance with the provisions of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (the "General Data Protection Regulation"), we protect your privacy.
Our Company, in the context of its activities, specifically the provision of vehicle rental services, booking accommodation, excursions, etc., is the Data Processor under the provisions of GDPR.
1. COLLECTION OF DATA
- As Data Processor we may collect information from you in a multitude of ways, including, but not limited to, phone calls, customer service contacts, or by telephone, through third parties including third party service providers and business partners, or by fax or upon arrival at our local offices for filling in your details when signing a lease, booking, or participating in events / excursions / activities.
- We also collect Personal Data across all the devices you use to access websites or applications including our website (https://kcgtravel.gr).
- We collect information from you directly during the process of reservation and rental transactions, room, rental, hotel reservation, such as full name, address, date and place of birth, gender, e mail address, phone number, passport ID, driver’s license and payment card information (full credit card no and expiry date), pick up address, local address, period of stay.
- We may collect certain Personal Data that constitute sensitive data in certain countries, such as (indicative and non-limiting):
health status data (for example, in the event of an accident where we need to work with
- Information you provide will be used to provide you with the services you request.
- We will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you and for safety reasons.
- We my use your contact details to send you information about our products and services, where permitted by you.
- We use personal information for our own analytical purposes and to enable us to help our customers by improving our services and websites.
- We use personal information for your own safety during your duration of stay and during our contractual relationship.
- insurance and claims management companies on any possible injury you may have)
- credit history details (for example, in the case of long-term car rentals or car sales in installments) etc.
3. SHARING OF DATA
- Our authorized employees have access to your data.
- We may provide your information to designated third party service providers or business partners.
- We do not sell your information to unrelated third parties but may, with your permission, share your information with third parties partners for marketing purposes.
Your information may be transferred in case of any accident caused to you or caused by you to any third party, to the local jurisdiction, the police, insurance companies, other relevant authorities.
4. RETENTION & SECURITY
- We use reasonable measures to safeguard Personal Data from theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification.
- We aim to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect your Personal Data.
- We generally keep customer information for as long as we believe necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as allowed or required by law, insurance and tax obligations.
There are multiple reasons for collection and many applicable laws, so it is not practical to list applicable retention periods in this Policy.
- The cookies I use are vital to the functioning of our websites. Without them you will not be able to navigate the site and use some of its features. Basic cookies allow for a smooth page-to-page transition of the site and are absolutely essential for its operation.
- We do not use functionality cookies and cannot remember the preferences and options you have requested in your previous visits to our site.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to access, review or update the Personal Data we hold about you.
- In certain circumstances, you can also request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, or reduction of our processing or object to certain processing activities or request the portability of your data.
- We will try our best to accommodate your request, but we reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements.
- Where we use consent as a basis for processing, you can always withdraw that consent.
- In addition, we inform you that you may revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the consent process prior to its revocation.
- Please be advised that if we withdraw your consent, we may not be able to use the above personal data to provide information about our activities.
7. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr). Contact Information:
8. QUESTIONS & CHANGES
- If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your Personal Data you may contact us as provided in the main Policy.
- We may modify this Policy at any time, but changes will not apply retroactively.
This Policy was last updated on 30/01/2020.